Chat

Sabtu, 09 April 2011

Bagi Mid - Term Report (April 9th, 2011)

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

I don't know how to express them all. I've been feeling so bad :'( I don't know where's my fault ?? I know that I'm such an imperfect person. I know that. I'm such a creature whom contains with a lot of mistakes. I have to say I'm not a good person, I'm just too bad. I'm just too much idealist. It's disgusting. I know that I'm so ridiculous, I know that I'm useless. So, what should I do ? Run away from your life ? At least, I have nothing to say anymore.

Well, when I saw my mid-term report, I was so shocked ! Why ?! 'Cause when I saw my scores jajaaaam So much better !


Physics : 93-100
Biology : 93
Chemistry : 81
English Literature : 90
Math : 80 (less than my aim)


I'm so happy when I knew that I got such really good scores for Science :) It's out of mind. But then, I got something which just destroyed all my happiness. Their comments :'( It hurts me for sure. I can't hold my breathe. It's bothering my mind. I've tried to accept them all, I've lost, I know that :)

So, if you just know what I'm feeling now, it makes me sad, it makes me cry. Maybe, I'm just too imperfect, but will you understand me ?? Will you care about me ? Will you know whati I really want ??

To you all that I love :)


Regards,




Suci McGregory binti Suci