Chat

Rabu, 05 Desember 2012

Really Glad to See The Packages

Hello palsss! Same as the tittle above, I'm so glad because of the packages recently :P

Two days ago my "The Face Shop Pure Berry Mild Toner" and "The Face Shop Lovely Me;ex Nail Polish PK101" have just arrived. Can't wait to try them soon, but since I want to stop using nail polish, I decided to keep it in my drawer. And the toner, I directly used itu when I was going to my course and consult Physics with my teacher in Ganesha Operation. Anddddd a few days ago, my "Karas" and "Too Cool For School Ready Dual Primer" have arrived too! Although I bought them in sample size, but I'm gonna buy the "Karas" in full size forward. Because "Karas" does improve my skin so far, and it works well enough with my face. Not long after that I found out some acnes on my face, but now It's gone laaaah~ Thanks God :')

Another days ago, my Etude Nymph Aura Volumer, Etude Darling Tint Cherry Pink, and Etude Precious Mineral BB Bright Fit Cream have arrived too :') Oh God, I'm feeling so happy, thanks for all the mercies...

From now on I'll start to take care of my skin well, because every girl is born with her own beauty, so girl should take care of her beauty, and be thankful to Allah :')


p.s. : The Face Shop Volcanic Clay Dual Nose Sheet and Holika Holika Pig Nose Sheet have arrived, and I have tried them last night, but I think the Holika works better than TFS... hmmm