Chat

Minggu, 13 Maret 2011

Oh My God

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Hell yeah ! Long time no post here ! Miss meh ??! What's happening now outside ? Just being curious about that one. Well, I'm gonna quip over someone or maybe more (?) Hikss... He's totally such a bad guy I think, he's getting more conceited over his (I should admit) better English. Yeah, he's not a "Good Guy" that I knew before. It was before that trip, it changed his foundation for sure.

The other thing is... He's (another guy) getting better in his Guitar skill ! Kyaaa... You're great ! Hope you'll be better in guitar soon. Fighting ! Well I have to say You're so cool ! Even though you're getting worse over there, but  I still can tolerate about that :)

It means culture does influent. Influential...

Best Regards,



Suci McGregory binti Choi