Chat

Selasa, 01 Maret 2011

Lately Post

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

Hi all ! I'm back, well, I've posted some things before. And that's just such a confession. Guys, as I've promised before :) I'll post some photos of my recent moments. It's been just so long, but yeah I know you're still curious and want to see right ? Stop peeping :P Just be patient guys :) Here they are, be ready and relax on your seat :)

The first photo which I wanna show you is this (bellow). It was when I was still so young, I joined Abang None contest for Kids :) It's such an unforgettable moment. And also, actually, I feel much embarrass with this photo :( I'm just so fool there. 


It's just a handful stupid crap :( It was when I was kid :) That's a new dress ! That time, my uncle just arrived from Aussie, so he brought me this cute dress. See ! It looks like an oldie. But yeah, that's fashion !! LOL ... (just kidding)


Dam daraaaaaam..... This is it ! My Community Council Jacket ! It's indeed lovable, adorable, ad etcetera :) I know that you've just been curious about this one. So, satisfy enough ? At all styles and angles :)






Well, it's just a doll. But it's PINK. A piggy-piggy-dang :) Love ya, it's cute bud !
Anyway do ya know what PINK stands for ??
PINK stands for :
P : Pretty at all styles
I : Indeed awesome
N : Naturally adorable
K : Kool just for the coolest one :P


The pictures below are my key chains :) I got them from my relative's wedding last Sunday :) They're cute and just so much sweet :) And I put them in my violin bag :)


Can't be separate . . .


This is it ! My violin ! Love ya :) It's the only one THING which can hear my weakness, happiness, sadness, and everything I felt so far...


Yeah, at last, It's the most embarrassing one. My physics exam :( I got 30. Just too much bad. I don't know why I'm just so weak in this subject. At first I think, It won't be really difficult, every time I do exercise, I can solve all the matters and cases. But why ? When the exam comes out, I can't give the best answers. Totally feel unlucky for this case.


Well, I've finished :) It's such an awesome thing to do. It's really nice to share some of my recent moments with you, hope you'll be glad to see them. And if you mind to, please leave a or some comment(s) here :) Love ya always FBs and See ya !

Regards,



Suci McGregory binti Choi