Chat

Kamis, 28 Juni 2012

Quotes for Today and The Future [from Movies]

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."
- Rafiki, from The Lion King


"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends."
- Dumbledore, from Harry Potter


“Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are”
- Mac Macguff, from Juno



He's the cheese to my macaroni
- Juno, from Juno


I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't
- Unknown


"Some people can't believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first."
- Good Will Hunting


Smiling is my favorite. you make me smile. that makes you my favorite
- Elf


Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love. But that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes, it even makes you love them more.
- The last song


Willy Wonka : "Everything in this room is eatable. yes, i am eatable but that, children is called cannibelism and is frowned upon in most societies"
- charlie and the chocolate factory


Sometimes it's easier to be mad at the people you trust because you know that they'll always love you no matter what you say.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants


We walk away from our dreams afraid we may fail, or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.
- Sean Connery in Finding Forrester


Spongebob: "What do you usually do when i'm gone?" Patrick: "Wait for you to come back."
- The Spongebob Squarepants


All little girls are princesses, didn't your daddy ever tell you that?
- A Little Princess


Ohana means family...family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.
- Lilo and Stitch movie


No, you know the real reason why you're scared? It's cause you wanna be with me too.
- A Walk To Remember


Sometimes the simplest idea can make the biggest difference.
- Pay It Forward


"The ones that love us, never really leave us".
- Sirius Black/ Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban