Chat

Kamis, 20 Januari 2011

Resolutions of 2011

I Love My Girls Blinkie

Hello guys !! So it's really been so long, since I don't write here. Well I keep thinking why did my blog came out bad lately ?? It said that it contained such a harmful spyware, Oh God !! That's too bad :(

So now on, I'm gonna bring you my resolutions for 2011, well I know it was too late, but being late is much better than NEVER :)

And this is it :)

- Be better at all aspects, especially for my religion
- Apply a form for an exchange student program soon, and can pass all the exams well (YES program)
- Continue my violin course
- Join some Science Writing Competitions
- Take and pass to get into Science class (when I reach 11th grade)
- Keep writing here :)
- Making a lot of new friends everywhere
- Keep working out with Community Council for Students on my school

So those above are my resolutions for 2011, hope they can be come true at all, Amiiiin...

Love you all guys, See ya soon on my next posting :)

Regards,





Suci Choi

1 komentar:

Post your comments